This is a firm pizza that will make even spinach haters LOVE it. Excellent for vegetarians. For a beautiful meal, serve this pizza with a sparkling red wine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Very lightly spray pam on pizza crust, or spread 1-2 teaspoons olive oil on crust.
- 2Spread the baby spinach leaves over the crust in a single layer, to within 1/2" of the edge.
- 3Spread the mushrooms on the spinach leaves.
- 4Sprinkle the onions over mushrooms and spinach.
- 5Spread the cheese over the vegetables.
- 6Sprinkle with oregano.
- 7Bake at 425 15-18 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Pizza Pie
Serving Size: 1 (596 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 29.9 mg
- Sodium 238.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust