Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a firm pizza that will make even spinach haters LOVE it. Excellent for vegetarians. For a beautiful meal, serve this pizza with a sparkling red wine.
- Very lightly spray pam on pizza crust, or spread 1-2 teaspoons olive oil on crust.
- Spread the baby spinach leaves over the crust in a single layer, to within 1/2" of the edge.
- Spread the mushrooms on the spinach leaves.
- Sprinkle the onions over mushrooms and spinach.
- Spread the cheese over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake at 425 15-18 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.