Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Absolutely delicious...makes a ton, but it goes fast!
Make and share this Stove Top Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle blue cheese
- 1 cup of your favorite hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot is a fan favorite)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Put chicken and cream cheese in a pot on stove top over medium-low heat. Stir and allow cream cheese to soften for a minute.
- Add in blue cheese and the cup of hot sauce. (After this, it is up to you to taste and add more for personal preference.).
- Stir until everything is mixed together and the cream cheese is no longer in chunks.
- Add in the cheddar cheese, and stir.
- Heat until the cheese has melted in, and everything is nice and hot.
- Serve in a bowl with tortilla chips for dipping.
This was so good that I've been designated as the dip person for the family gatherings