1/2 Photos of Stracciatella Soup
I got this from Giada on the foodnetwork. It is a 5* recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- 3In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, parsley, and basil to blend.
- 4Reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir the broth in a circular motion. Gradually drizzle the egg mixture into the moving broth, stirring gently with a fork to form thin strands of egg, about 1 minute.
- 5Stir in the spinach, then season the soup, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- 6Ladle the soup into bowls and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stracciatella Soup
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 95.2 mg
- Sodium 188.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 11.6 g