I got this from Giada on the foodnetwork. It is a 5* recipe.
Make and share this Stracciatella Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Bring the broth to a boil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, cheese, parsley, and basil to blend.
- Reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir the broth in a circular motion. Gradually drizzle the egg mixture into the moving broth, stirring gently with a fork to form thin strands of egg, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the spinach, then season the soup, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup into bowls and serve.