1/1 Photo of Strawberry & Bleu Cheese Salad
No matter where I take/serve this salad, it is the most requested recipe of the party! Enjoy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 -2 bag fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 pint strawberry, washed,trimmed and sliced
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1Place salad ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients, blending until the sugar dissolves.
- 3When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss.
Browse Our Top Strawberry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Strawberry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry & Bleu Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 199
- Total Fat 22.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 148.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar