No matter where I take/serve this salad, it is the most requested recipe of the party! Enjoy.
Make and share this Strawberry & Bleu Cheese Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 bag fresh Baby Spinach
- 1 pint strawberry, washed,trimmed and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- Place salad ingredients in a large bowl in the order listed.
- Combine all dressing ingredients, blending until the sugar dissolves.
- When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad ingredients and toss.