1/3 Photos of Sue's Grilled Ham and Cheese (Croque Monsieur)
Sue Lau's Note:
Classic yummy sandwich, my way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread bread with however much mustard you like.
- 2Top with cheese (thinly sliced or spread), and sliced ham.
- 3Spread outside of sandwich with soft butter.
- 4Heat small pan, griddle, or panini maker until it gets hot, then drop in sandwich and immediately turn heat to low.
- 5Shake pan to evenly distribute butter on bread as it melts.
- 6When bottom side is golden, flip sandwich, shimmy the pan, and remove sandwich from heat when golden.
- 7Slice if desired, and serve hot, with your favorite sides.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sue's Grilled Ham and Cheese (Croque Monsieur)
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.7
- Calories from Fat 177
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 76.2 mg
- Sodium 1325.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 19.6 g