Posted in response to a request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat grill for high heat.
- 2In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
- 3In a large bowl, mix hamburger with onion soup mix; form into patties.
- 4Make a pocket in each hamburger, stuff with potato mix, and seal.
- 5When ready to grill, brush grate with oil.
- 6Cook over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Bowl Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 479.3
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.8 mg
- Sodium 898.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 35.4 g