Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Posted in response to a request.
Make and share this Super Bowl Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, mix hamburger with onion soup mix; form into patties.
- Make a pocket in each hamburger, stuff with potato mix, and seal.
- When ready to grill, brush grate with oil.
- Cook over high heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
Delicious! These burgers were very tasty and moist. I loved the cheese and potatoes together. This was way better than those greasy mushroom swiss burgers you get from fast food. I served on top of toasted sourdough bread. Yum. Made and Reviewed for Bargain Basement Tag - Thanks! :)