1/2 Photos of Super Simple Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
I tried a sample of this at Costco and it was so good, I bought a huge jar of the tomatoes just so I could repeat this at home. I am almost embarrassed to share this, as it is so incredibly simple, but they were so good. I am guessing on the amounts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 40 butter flavored crackers (such as Ritz)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese or 1 (8 ounce) package neufchatel cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (16 ounce) jar marinated sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil (the kind I tried had Italian seasonings in the oil already)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaf, shredded, garnish (optional)
- 1NOTE: If your sundried tomatoes do not already have Italian seasoned herbs in their oil, you will need to first stir in 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning blend to your tomatoes, then cover and chill overnight.
- 2Drain off the oil from your tomatoes.
- 3Spread a generous spoonful of cream cheese onto each cracker and top with a strip of marinated sundried tomato.
- 4Place onto a platter and garnish with strips of fresh basil leaves, if desired.
- 5Serve immediately.
- 6(You may need more or less or any of the ingredients- the Zaar computer only accepts specific amounts, so I have tried to give you a rough guess).
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Super Simple Sun-Dried Tomato Appetizers
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.2 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g