1/1 Photo of Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
2 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes straight from Rachel Ray's 30 Minute Meals. It really does taste like a Supreme Pizza. The best part is, you make it the day before you want to serve it and refrigerate. The cook time, is really chill time. I put down 2 hours, but it is really better the next day. NOTE: The original recipe calls for a pound of mozzarella cheese, but I only use 1/2 pound. If you like a lot of cheese...go for a pound!!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 8 fresh button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup diced pepperoni (can use more if you like)
- 1/2 lb diced mozzarella cheese
- 16 ounces wagon wheel macaroni, cooked al dente and cooled under water and drained
- fresh basil, if desired
- 1Combine tomatoes, onion, mushroon, pepper, pepperoni, mozzarella, basil and pasta in a large bowl.
- 2Whisk all dressing ingredients, except olive oil together.
- 3Slowly add olive oil while whisking.
- 4When oil is incorporated in dressing, pour over pasta salad and toss to coat evenly.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Supreme Pizza Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.1
- Calories from Fat 202
- Total Fat 22.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.1 mg
- Sodium 439.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 17.8 g