1/6 Photos of Sweet Nutty Brie
From Joan of Arc; posted for ZWT 5. I have made this before and it is decadent!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine nuts, brown sugar and butter into small saucepan.
- 2Heat until sugar and butter are melted.
- 3Place brie round into a shallow, round baking dish.
- 4Pour nut mixture over and bake at 400º for 10 minutes.
- 5Serve warm with crackers, baguette slices or fruit.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sweet Nutty Brie
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.9
- Calories from Fat 322
- Total Fat 35.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.6 mg
- Sodium 489.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 15.1 g