Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sort of a fancy version of home fries, with sweet potatoes of course, which are more healthy for us.
- 1 lb sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 3 -4 tablespoons olive oil
- Heat oil in skillet and add rosemary and garlic. When fragrant, add potatoes, and season with salt and pepper.
- Brown potatoes over medium heat, then lower heat and cook until done, 20-25 minutes. If a few pieces are not quite done, add 1/4 cup water to skillet and stir potatoes, allowing steam to finish them up (repeat if necessary).
- Toss potatoes with Parmesan cheese and serve at once.
I loved these potatoes! I cooked them nice and crispy. I enjoyed the flavor of rosemary and Parm too! Thanks Sue! Made for Zaar Tag.