Smothered in a thick sauce and topped with buttery cracker crumbs, this entree is a hit.
Make and share this Swiss Chicken Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups crushed butter flavored crackers (about 50 crackers)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Place the chicken in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with minced onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Top each with a slice of cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and water; pour over chicken. Toss the cracker crumbs and butter; sprinkle over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and crumbs are golden.