1/4 Photos of Taco One Skillet Meal
Not only love recipes with only one pan to wash, but it is delicious as well!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground beef and onions together until meat is no longer pink.
- 2Drain off all fat.
- 3Drain tomatoes and reserve juice.
- 4Add enough water to juice to make 2 1/2 cups.
- 5Add to the pan.
- 6Add tomatoes, rice and taco seasoning and stir.
- 7Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to simmer until all liquid is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
- 8Sprinkle each serving with cheese and place lettuce on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco One Skillet Meal
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.5
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.7 mg
- Sodium 264.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 33.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: