Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here's a neat little appy kids and adults really like!
Make and share this Taco Roll-ups recipe from Food.com.
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups refried beans
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, olives, chilis, onions, cheese, garlic and taco seasoning mix.
- Mix well.
- Lay our your 6 flour tortillas on a clean surface and evenly divide the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread evenly over the surface of each tortilla.
- Add equal amounts of refried beans on top of each tortilla and spread evenly.
- If using shredded lettuce and tomatoes add now.
- Roll and place on a plate seam side down.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch rounds.