Here's a neat little appy kids and adults really like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 ounces chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans
- shredded lettuce (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- 1In a large bowl combine the cream cheese, sour cream, olives, chilis, onions, cheese, garlic and taco seasoning mix.
- 2Mix well.
- 3Lay our your 6 flour tortillas on a clean surface and evenly divide the cream cheese mixture.
- 4Spread evenly over the surface of each tortilla.
- 5Add equal amounts of refried beans on top of each tortilla and spread evenly.
- 6If using shredded lettuce and tomatoes add now.
- 7Roll and place on a plate seam side down.
- 8Cover with plastic wrap and chill for at least 1 hour.
- 9Remove from fridge and slice into 1 inch rounds.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Roll-ups
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.1
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 41.6 mg
- Sodium 665.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 11.2 g