Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
We make this every November using some of the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! It's as traditional as the roasted bird & mashed potatoes!
- Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan.
- Peel broccoli stems, cut into bite-size morsels; cut tops into bite-size pieces also.
- In a medium saucepan with about a half-inch of water, steam-parboil broccoli in boiling water--just until broccoli is barely BRIGHT green; drain well, then pour into prepared pan.
- Arrange the cut-up turkey (or chicken) over the broccoli.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, mayo and oregano; spoon over turkey.
- Sprinkle cheese over the pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes and cheese is bubbly.
Great easy dish! I made it with string beans instead of broccoli because I didn't have any. Thanks for an easy and tasty dish!
Wow this was easy to put togheter great use for the turkey.I used a lot of broccoli so I doubled the sauce ingredients I used 1 cream of mushroom and 1 cream of celery.My family says this is a keeper.Thanks for posting.
This is a wonderful way to use leftover turkey. I love that it's got lots of broccoli in it. I added some onions, but that's all I did differently. Nice and easy to make. Loved it. Thanx!