1/1 Photo of Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Divan
We make this every November using some of the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving! It's as traditional as the roasted bird & mashed potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350; grease a 13x9 pan.
- 2Peel broccoli stems, cut into bite-size morsels; cut tops into bite-size pieces also.
- 3In a medium saucepan with about a half-inch of water, steam-parboil broccoli in boiling water--just until broccoli is barely BRIGHT green; drain well, then pour into prepared pan.
- 4Arrange the cut-up turkey (or chicken) over the broccoli.
- 5In a small bowl, combine soup, mayo and oregano; spoon over turkey.
- 6Sprinkle cheese over the pan.
- 7Bake for 45 minutes and cheese is bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Thanksgiving Leftover Turkey Divan
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.4
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 762.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: