Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an easy casserole for cheese lovers! The tomatoes add wonderful flavor.
Make and share this Three Cheese Macaroni and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups macaroni, dry
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
This made a lovely tasty dish! Used low-fat mozzarella and a little less parmesan cheese. This is so easy and such a comforting dish! Thanks Red Chef Mamma!
I use bowtie pasta and stewed tomatoes. I also add a can of sliced mushrooms. This is a very light meal and is full of flavor.
This was not bad at all and very easy to make. I only gave 4 stars because I wouldn't rate it as a favorite but worth making again. Overall though it was pretty good.