1/3 Photos of Three Cheese Macaroni and Tomatoes
Red Chef Mama's Note:
This is an easy casserole for cheese lovers! The tomatoes add wonderful flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- 2Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 3Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- 4In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- 5Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- 6Stir in the tomato mixture.
- 7Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 8Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Three Cheese Macaroni and Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.9
- Calories from Fat 192
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.4 mg
- Sodium 895.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: