This is an easy casserole for cheese lovers! The tomatoes add wonderful flavor.
Make and share this Three Cheese Macaroni and Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (farenheit).
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and pour back into large pot.
- In a bowl stir together the tomatoes, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Stir into the hot pasta: 1 cup cheddar, 1 cup mozzarella and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Stir in the tomato mixture.
- Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.