1/1 Photo of Toasted Garlic-Mozzarella Bread Slices
Prepare the bread slices ahead and refrigerate until ready to broil. Also if you like lots of butter then increase the butter to 3/4 cup if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven heat to broil.
- 2Cut the breat into about 1-1/2 inch slices.
- 3In a small bowl combine soft butter with olive oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper until well combined.
- 4Place each slice of bread onto a large baking sheet.
- 5Spread the butter mixture on top of each slice.
- 6Broil for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned (keep an close eye on the slices, they brown quickly!).
- 7Remove from broiler and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese on top of each slice.
- 8Return to broiler for about 2 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned and melted.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Garlic-Mozzarella Bread Slices
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.2 mg
- Sodium 455.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 7.7 g