1/6 Photos of Toasted Roasted Cheese and Onion Sandwich
Sweet onion slices sink into melty aged sharp cheddar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast bread slices fairly crisp.
- 2Butter toast on both sides, lay cheese slices on toast, add onion slices over cheese, grind pepper over onions.
- 3Lay more cheese slices over onion.
- 4Place second piece of toast on top and squish down.
- 5Place on a cookie sheet under oven broiler, about 5 or 6 inches from heat.
- 6Turn over when that side is golden and the cheese has started to melt.
- 7Leave under broiler until the second side is golden and the cheese is ooozing out of sides.
- 8Place on a luncheon plate, cut in two and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Toasted Roasted Cheese and Onion Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 369.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.5 mg
- Sodium 693.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 18.1 g