1/3 Photos of Turkey and Cranberry Panini
A great way to use up left over turkey and cranberry sauce. This is an OceanSpray recipe that was posted in the Houston Chronicle. Very yummy! What's more American than turkey and cranberry sauce. This recipe represents the Southwestern region of the US because of chile and monterey jack cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 slices Italian bread or 4 slices ciabatta
- 2 tablespoons cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach (I used curly red tip lettuce)
- 2 slices onions (I like red onion)
- 8 ounces sliced turkey
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1Stir cranberry sauce, mayonnaise and chipotle chile in a small bowl until well-mixed.
- 2Spread cut surfaces of bread with cranberry mixture; place 1/2 of spinach (or lettuce) on each of two slices of bread, then an onion slice each, then 1/2 the turkey each, then a slice of cheese on each; place the other two slices of bread on top of each stack and slightly flatten by hand.
- 3Brush both outer sides of sandwiches with olive oil.
- 4Heat sandwiches in a panini press for about 5 minutes, or heat them in a large skillet over medium heat turning after five minutes or until the sandwich is toasted on both sides and hot throughout.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Turkey and Cranberry Panini
Serving Size: 1 (481 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 664.1
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 105.8 mg
- Sodium 573.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 34.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo