Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
Twice Baked Ham and Cheese Potatoes
Make and share this Twice Baked Ham and Cheese Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Bake potatoes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour until soft.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out insides, leaving a firm shell.
- Place potato pulp, cheddar cheese, milk, ham, sour cream, onion salt, pepper, and butter in a mixing bowl.
- Beat at high speed until smooth.
- Fill potato shells with mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Garnish with paprika or parsley.