Gives you a warm pick me up in 5 minutes, for lunch or dinners. I will give you the amount per person, and you can chose what sort of changes you want to make. Obviously larger amounts do in a saucepan lol. This is what I do for lunch in a hurry. Satisfying, easy and can be dressed up in many ways. This is just the base which is great on its own..
- 1 cup v 8 vegetable juice
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Cube the mozzarella.
- Heat your V8 in a cup in the microwave to boiling.
- Drop in cubes of mozzarella and stir until they start to melt.
- Serve immediately.
- Sometimes I grate another 2 ounces on top so I can put the spoon down the lake of mozzarella, get some soup and a little more cheese -- .