1/2 Photos of Vegetarian Spaghetti Pizza
1 hr 5 mins
This is an alternative way to get a little "good" food in your family without them realizing it. Tastes good too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 3 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces fresh spinach, cooked and chopped or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, defrosted and drained well
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, uncooked
- 1Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces and cook according to package directions; drain.
- 2In a large bowl, beat eggs.
- 3Gradually add milk, 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, spinach and garlic powder.
- 4Stir in spaghetti pieces.
- 5Lightly oil a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- 6Spread spaghetti mixture into pan, building up sides slightly.
- 7Bake at 425 for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from oven.
- 9Spread spaghetti sauce over spaghetti"crust.
- 10"Spread broccoli and zucchini over sauce and sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese.
- 11Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- 12Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetarian Spaghetti Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 451.9
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 1163.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 30.6 g