1/3 Photos of Veggie Stuffed Twice Baked Potato Boats
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
A yummy recipe from Cat Cora, iron chef on the Food network. I changed the recipe around a little to please me. You can use vegetables that work for you, such as leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 well-cleaned potatoes
- 29.58 ml butter (or olive oil)
- 59.14 ml grated low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml Italian herb seasoning
- 118.29 ml frozen broccoli florets
- 118.29 ml shelled frozen peas, thawed
- 118.29 ml sliced frozen carrots, thawed
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 29.58 ml chopped black olives (or geen or kalamata)
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 slice Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips, cooked until crispy and crumbled
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Bake the potatoes for 1 hour. Remove and let cool until able to handle. Cut each in half and scoop out the insides to create the "boats.".
- 3In a large bowl, mix the insides of the potatoes with the butter or olive oil, grated cheeses and herbs, and stir until combined. Stir in all veggies, season to taste with salt and pepper and scoop mixture back into each potato half.
- 4Place back into the oven and cook for about 10 minutes, or until cheese is fully melted.
- 5Top with crumbled veggie bacon(along with salsa if desired), or enjoy straight from oven, serving 2 potato boats per person.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Stuffed Twice Baked Potato Boats
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.6
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.2 mg
- Sodium 267.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Morningstar Farms veggie bacon strips