Great with crab. You could also add chopped cooked shrimp if you wanted to make a seafood dip.
Make and share this Warm and Creamy Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lump crabmeat
- 1 cup grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup minced scallion
- 6 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (I like Tabasco)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Pick through crab to remove any stray shells.
- Mix together all ingredients and place in a small glass casserole dish.
- Bake at 325F 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm, with cracker or toast.