Great with crab. You could also add chopped cooked shrimp if you wanted to make a seafood dip.
Make and share this Warm and Creamy Crab Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g lump crabmeat
- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack pepper cheese
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml minced scallion
- 6 clove roasted garlic
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml fresh lemon juice
- 4.92 ml hot pepper sauce (I like Tabasco)
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
- Pick through crab to remove any stray shells.
- Mix together all ingredients and place in a small glass casserole dish.
- Bake at 325F 30-35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Serve warm, with cracker or toast.
Delicious! Wonderful combination of flavors - the crab really stands out. Just to save some $$ I used half crab & half shrimp. Otherwise followed the recipe. Much thinner than I was expecting but I'm used to hot dips that use cream cheese (which would make it thicker). Thanks for the great recipe!