Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
A warm spinach dip thats a favorite with my family
Make and share this Warm Spinach Cheesy Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Thaw spinach and drain.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and bread crumbs.
- Pour into pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes covered.
- Take out of oven and cover with bread crumbs and remaining cheese and broil in oven until toasted (about 3 minutes).
I was looking for a warm spinach dip recipe that would be like one that I had tried at a restaurant and this one tasted just like it. This is a keeper, thanks for posting it
Wonderful spinach dip and so easy. Thanks for posting a recipe the whole family enjoyed. Prepared for PAC Fall '08.
I loved it, very creamy and perfect with tortilla chips! Could not of been easier, the only thing that was time consuming was waiting for the spinach to thaw!