1/2 Photos of Watermelon, Feta and Black Olive Salad
A co-worker introduced me to this salad. The combination sounds odd, but it all works! The sweetness of the melon, the tanginess of the feta, and the tartness of the lime combine to make an amazing taste sensation!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small red onion, cut into thin half moon slices
- 2 -3 limes, juice of
- 1/2 lb feta cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup pitted oil-cured black olive
- 1 cup whole flat leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Place the onion slices in a small bowl, add the juices from the limes; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the feta cheese cubes with the watermelon cubes, the black olives, parsley, mint, olive oil, and pepper.
- 3Add the onion and lime juice mixture and gently toss to combine.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Watermelon, Feta and Black Olive Salad
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 397.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 5.0 g