1/2 Photos of White Pizza
From Cooking Light magazine. I haven't tried this one yet, but it sounds wonderful, and I'm sure it will be a hit with my veggie SO.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 cup pre shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese
- 1 italian cheese flavored Boboli pizza crust
- 1 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup thinly sliced plum tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 425.
- 2Combine the first 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Spread cheese mixture over pizza crust, leaving 1/2 inch border around the edge.
- 3Sprinkle with basil and the next 6 ingredients (basil through garlic powder).
- 4Arrange plum tomato slices in a single layer on top.
- 5Place pizza on baking sheet. Bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- 6Remove pizza to cutting board; cut into 6 slices.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 39.3 mg
- Sodium 345.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Boboli pizza crusts