1/4 Photos of White pizza with shellfish
Hey Jude's Note:
This is a quick dinner solution for the weekdays. you can use frozen shrimp and scallops, just thaw thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess moisture. Serve this pizza with a green salad and fresh fruit. This can also be cut into squares and served as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large ready-made pizza dough, such as boboli
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup other mild cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 medium scallops, halved
- 4 medium peeled and deveined shrimp, halved
- 1 large tomato, seeded,diced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1Heat oven to 400°.
- 2Place pizza crust on a greased baking sheet; brush with oil.
- 3Sprinkle pizza with cheese and garlic; scatter scallops, shrimp, tomato and green pepper on top.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake on bottom oven rack until seafood is cooked and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White pizza with shellfish
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.8
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 38.6 mg
- Sodium 189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 11.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: