This is a quick dinner solution for the weekdays. you can use frozen shrimp and scallops, just thaw thoroughly and gently squeeze out excess moisture. Serve this pizza with a green salad and fresh fruit. This can also be cut into squares and served as an appetizer.
- 1 large ready-made pizza dough, such as boboli
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese or 1 cup other mild cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 4 medium scallops, halved
- 4 medium peeled and deveined shrimp, halved
- 1 large tomato, seeded,diced
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Place pizza crust on a greased baking sheet; brush with oil.
- Sprinkle pizza with cheese and garlic; scatter scallops, shrimp, tomato and green pepper on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake on bottom oven rack until seafood is cooked and cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Loved the shrimp and garlic on this pizza! I forgot to brush on the olive oil and I think I would have liked that as well. Very light and non-greasy pizza. Would lend itself well to all manner of personal choices, if desired. Great ingredients combination!
Very good! Made this as one of several individual pizzas for appies. I chopped the shrimp and scallops for easier eating. Made for THINK PINK event.
Making this for the second time tonight. This is a great easy pizza. I did have to adjust this somewhat and used a low carb flat out wrap for the crust. I used all shrimp and added a sliced green onion to the top. YUM!! I think I will add some fresh spinach to it tonight. A perfect recipe for me!