1/3 Photos of Wraps Sweet and Spicy
I made these as an Appetizers but you can leave them whole as a wrap for lunch. They are filled with a couple of different things as you can see in the uploaded pictures giving you a variety of appetizers. Now this is a recipe that you can play with. Try leftover roast beef or turkey breast, sprouts, shredded carrot, cucumber slices.... You can use any spreads of choice like garlic herbed butter, Mustard...Then watch everyone try one then go for on other trying to figure out what's inside each one. These are great for a picnic or to take to school or work just wrap the rolled wrap whole in plastic wrap.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note: Plum Jam With Lime and Ginger (Plum Jam With Lime and Ginger); Spicy Habanero Jelly (Spicy Habanero Jelly); Fig Preserves recipe (#68919); Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly (Spicy Hot Pepper Jelly); Zucchini Pineapple Ginger Jam (Zucchini, Pineapple, Ginger Jam); Raspberry Cranberry Preserves (Raspberry Cranberry Preserves); or your favorite.
- 2Lay the wraps on a large surface.
- 3Spread 1/6 of cream cheese on each wrap follow with jam or jelly of your choice.
- 4These are used as a glue as well a flavoring.
- 5I used 2 kinds one on 3 wraps and the other on the other 3 wraps.
- 6Arrange on the jelly the lettuce leaves follow with the cold cuts.
- 7Then half the wraps place 4 slices of sun dried peppers across the wrap in one row.
- 8Repeat with the other 3 wraps place the peppers as you did the tomatoes.
- 9As shown in picture.
- 10Sprinkle the olives on 3 of the wraps.
- 11Pull the center over and roll tightly into a cylinder.
- 12Slice 1 inch rings.
- 13Place on a serving plater.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wraps Sweet and Spicy
Serving Size: 1 (987 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 35.6
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 58.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: