Tasty beans and cheese dip. 2 WW points each serving.
Make and share this Ww Pintos and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can fat free spicy refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup enchilada sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a small baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Spread beans in prepared dish first; add 1/2 cup of diced onions over the beans (if using), then enchilada sauce, and top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or corn chips.