Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love croutons so I had to save this recipe from Simple & Delicious. It goes great with grilled chicken to pasta or just a nice lunch. I also like to throw in some fresh mozzarella balls.
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 1⁄2 cups salad croutons
- 4 pieces mozzarella string cheese, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
A very simple salad dish that was just yummy! Instead of grape tomatoes, I used a larger tomato cut into quarters. I tossed in a wooden salad bowl, added the cheese, basil (used 2 larger basil leaves) and added oil and vinegar. I used garlic powder - just a dash. Next time I can see adding some thinly sliced onions. Thanks Lainey! Made for *New Kids on the Block*