1/1 Photo of Zucchini and Green Pepper Casserole
Quick, easy and it uses those zucchinis that everyone keeps giving you. Do ahead and put in the oven 45 minutes before dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2Butter a 13x9-inch oven-proof dish.
- 3In a large bowl mix all the ingredients, mix well.
- 4Turn into the casserole dish.
- 5Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until veggies are tender and the top is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini and Green Pepper Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.3
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.2 mg
- Sodium 290.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.6 g