Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy to make and I served it with ham steaks and boiled new potatoes. Great meal.
Make and share this Zucchini Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2-1 cup pepperoni, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients; place in a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes.
Dancer,Your Zucchini Bake was a real success with the family on new years eve,it turned out fantastic thankyou.