1/2 Photos of Zucchini- Mozzarella Casserole
Lighthouse Rita's Note:
This is a nice simple tasty vegetable side dish. I usually make it during the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 2Add zucchini and onions and cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently until vegetables are tender crisp.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Preheat oven to 350.
- 5Add seasonings to zucchini mixture.
- 6In a large bowl, eggs, cheese, and mustard.
- 7Add zucchini mixture and stir until combined.
- 8Pour into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with a nonstick cooking spray.
- 9Bake 35 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini- Mozzarella Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 246.6
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 139.3 mg
- Sodium 398.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.5 g