We fell in love with this recipe back at home... it even trumped pizza! It has similar spices (maybe like a "white pizza") and it's relatively fast and easy! Use smaller zucchini's not the massive garden ones... or pick them small and tender. Fresh herbs change the flavor and you must use more, but go with what you like. Served well with fresh fruit/melon and blueberry muffins. Tea rooms eat your heart out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt butter with the onions and zucchini and sauté 10 min or until onions are translucent.
- 3While this cooks mix herbs and spices in one bowl, eggs and cheese in another.
- 4Add spices to the pan and mix well.
- 5Add egg cheese mix to pan and stir quickly.
- 6Line your pie pan with the crescent rolls and baste with mustard (it helps to space them like a wide spaced puzzle before you join the pieces.
- 7Quickly transfer to crescent roll lined pan (cheese melts quickly).
- 8Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden and not runny.
- 9Allow to cool and firm up 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini Quiche (Crescent Roll-Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.5
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 15.7 g
- Cholesterol 159.5 mg
- Sodium 833.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 15.6 g