Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We fell in love with this recipe back at home... it even trumped pizza! It has similar spices (maybe like a "white pizza") and it's relatively fast and easy! Use smaller zucchini's not the massive garden ones... or pick them small and tender. Fresh herbs change the flavor and you must use more, but go with what you like. Served well with fresh fruit/melon and blueberry muffins. Tea rooms eat your heart out!
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Melt butter with the onions and zucchini and sauté 10 min or until onions are translucent.
- While this cooks mix herbs and spices in one bowl, eggs and cheese in another.
- Add spices to the pan and mix well.
- Add egg cheese mix to pan and stir quickly.
- Line your pie pan with the crescent rolls and baste with mustard (it helps to space them like a wide spaced puzzle before you join the pieces.
- Quickly transfer to crescent roll lined pan (cheese melts quickly).
- Bake 18-20 minutes or until golden and not runny.
- Allow to cool and firm up 10 minutes.