Zucchini Squash-Rice Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a dutch oven, bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain; partially mash with a potato masher.
- Combine zucchini mixture, rice, sour cream, cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons parmesan, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper, and eggs in a bowl; stir gently.
- Spoon zucchini mixture into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tablespoons parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
- Preheat broiler.
- Broil one minute or until lightly browned.