1/4 Photos of Zucchini They Will Eat!
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Quick and easy- hot and cheesy! Seasonings, bacon and two cheeses make this a really yummy side that is sure to please the pickiest people! Southern women will add bacon and cheese to any healthy veggie!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon until crisp and drain on paper towel. (I use turkey bacon and a little cooking spray but you can use any kind you choose).
- 2Drain grease from pan leaving just a light coating.
- 3Slice zucchini and add to pan.
- 4Add basil, salt and pepper and sautee until crisp tender - or softer if you like.
- 5Add onion, bacon and cheeses and heat just until cheese to begin to melt.
- 6If you like you can put it under the broiler for a few minutes to brown the cheese.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Zucchini They Will Eat!
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.0
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 104.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g